Products & Cooperations
Sesderma is a pioneer in the promotion of comprehensive dermatology.
These aspects are reflected in our Quality Policy.
Sesderma, in its quest for continuous improvement and customer satisfaction, makes known its quality policy which it has developed in accordance with the requirements of its Quality Manual.
Sesderma’s Quality Policy is based on the following key principles:
- Promoting research, development and innovation of new products to meet the needs of people’s skins. To this end we use our knowledge and clinical practice experience, as well as constant communication with professionals.
- We offer our customers products with high added value, in terms of safety, quality and quantity of active substances, demonstrating our commitment to the welfare of people’s skin, in turn complying with each country’s legal requirements, and striving to satisfy our customers.
- We guarantee a satisfactory customer service including active listening.
- We continuously improve our management processes increasing our effectiveness and efficiency.
- We encourage professional development, training and employability of our human resources through continuous and specialized training.
The Quality Management System of Sesderma is endorsed and supported by ISO 9001 certification since April 2005.
The ISO 9001:2008 certificate is additional to the ISO 22716:2007 certificate ‘Guide to Good Manufacturing Practices for Cosmetic Products’ issued by the SGS Certification Entity in November of 2013.
Sesderma also has a certificate for Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for Cosmetic Products, issued by the Spanish Agency for Drugs and Health Products (AEMPS) since February 7, 2014.
We believe it is important to manage quality with a close eye, ensuring each batch is as potent as the last, each label is placed correctly and each box is packed identically. Our clever technology department have even invented product weighing software which can detect if as little as 1 milliliter of formula is missing from a product.
Medik8 follow manufacturing best practice guidelines which includes learnings from the pharmaceutical and medical sectors. So you can rest assured that your skincare has been crafted to exceptionally high standards. We are a British company and manufacture in the UK, yet we comply with European standards. Enjoy innovation and precision in every product we make.
More than just words, Medik8 is ISO certified* for both cosmetic manufacture standards and quality management standards. This certification requires constant monitoring and regular audits. We endeavor to uphold this level of quality in everything we do throughout the company.
* Medik8 is ISO 22716 and ISO 9001 certified by Lloyd’s Registry Quality Assurance (LRQA)